What is Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme?
From time to time, we will feature new obsolete parts that we are about to manufacture. Put simply, if we think the product is worth having and we can offer a good deal on it, we’ll do so.
With this in mind Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme has been created to take advantage of the next logical step to sourcing obsolete parts; based upon collective buying power, and bringing classic Land-Rover enthusiasts together is at the core of all we do.
With global coverage, Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme enables you to purchase a new obsolete part for your Land-Rover, through the power of other buyers all purchasing at the same time.
How it works?
- The Scheme: Pegasus Parts release an obsolete product that we are considering to get re-manufactured.
- Buy: Snap up the offer by clicking 'Add to Basket'. When you make a purchase from the Group Purchase Scheme, you will be buying a Pegasus Parts voucher (i.e. a credit voucher) for the product as described in the scheme.
- Pass it on: Recommend your favourite offers to other Land-Rover enthusiasts who haven't heard of the Group Purchase Scheme, and you could be closer to getting your hands on a brand new part, that you thought would never become available again!
- Number of Vouchers Available: Each scheme has a fixed capacity limit, which helps us to gauge the demand for the obsolete part.
- Minimum number of purchases: If after 4 months (120 days), there is a lack of interest, the scheme will be cancelled and you will automatically be refunded the full amount. So, if you really want the offer, be sure to share the Group Purchase Scheme with as many friends, family and colleagues as possible!
What happens once I've purchased a deal?
By purchasing through Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme, you are purchasing a voucher, as stated in the item description. Once your purchase has been made, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received.
If the Group Purchase Scheme is successful and enough people sign up to the scheme before the 120 day deadline we will start the manufacturing process. You will receive an email confirming the expected completion date.
However, if after the 4 month period ends, there is a lack of interest, the Scheme will be cancelled and you will automatically be refunded.
When will I get delivery of the product?
The delivery time differs for every Group Purchase Scheme. Specific delivery times can be found in the Fine Print as stated in the Group Purchase description.
I bought a item under the Group Purchase Scheme, do I need to pay for the shipping costs?
Yes, in addition to the Voucher price, you will need to pay for the shipping costs. This means that at the checkout, you will be charged for the Voucher price as well as the shipping costs, allowing you to pay one total amount at one time.
I live outside of the UK, can my order be shipped to other Countries?
Yes, but the delivery may take a little longer. Please refer to the Fine Print as stated in the deal description for details.
Why Recommend Pegasus Parts Group Plans to other Land-Rover enthusiasts including your friends, family and colleagues?
Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme has been created to take advantage of the next logical step to sourcing obsolete parts for Land-Rover enthusiasts.
Frequently we are asked by our customers if we can make parts for them, so we do a bit of research and if we think the product is worth remanufacturing and we can offer a good deal on it, we’ll do so.
So if you really want the offer, be sure to share the Group Purhcase Scheme with as many friends as possible!
How to recommend Pegasus Parts Group Deals to a friend?
There are several ways to recommend Pegasus Parts Group Purchase Scheme to your friends:
- Every offer includes a link to send invitations to friends using Twitter, Facebook and email.
Returns and Refunds
How do I return a faulty product?
If for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased, you can return it to us in a saleable condition within 7 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Please contact us with your order number for a returns form which upon receipt should be filled in and returned to us along with the parts. If the return is due to a fault with the parts you may be required to provide photographic evidence before a return will be authorised.
Once you have a returns form all returns should be packaged securely and sent to us using a recorded delivery service to the following address:
14 Hillfield Close
A full postage refund will be issued for items returned due to fault.
Refunds will be processed within 7 working days or unless advised otherwise.
What currency will I be billed in?
All prices on the Pegasus Parts website are in £GBP (Great British Pound) Sterling.
Will I need to pay customs duty on my parts order?
Every country has different rules, so we would advise that you contact your local customs service to find out more about the duty costs in your country.
Visit our new remanufactured parts section for more details.