02 - Bulkheads - 4-cylinder models - SHOPlivepages::jquery();?>
The Land-Rover bulkhead evolved over the production period so we have seperated them into 'Type' numbers.
For production purposes we have simplified the types available to 8. If you require a minor variant to one of these 8 basic types we can probably help.
Dates are based on actual production, not vehicle registration, and are provisional:
- Type 1 - March 1958 to December 1959.
- Type 2 - January 1960 to May 1960.
- Type 3 - June 1960 to January 1962.
- Type 4 - February 1962 to March 1967.
- Type 5 - March 1967 to October 1968.
- Type 6 - October 1968 to December 1968.
- Type 7 - January 1969 to September 1969.
- Type 8 - October 1969 onwards.
24-volt FFR military variants have their own part number, 348500.
For detailed descriptions, please see item.
Surface finishes have their own category. After selecting the bulkhead you require, please select your choice of surface finish.